请按这里

Thursday, May 3, 2007

First Day

Today is the first day of my industry training, everything seems very new to me, because I did everything for the first time in my life. First day is quite interesting, because I have the chance to explore myself in an electronic company, to see and learn something that we will never do it in Uni. But at this moment, I realise that I almost forget things that I’ve learnt in Uni after the exam,haiz..Once I feel relax, I forget the things that I used to be familiar with. This is not understanding. So, what is examination for? But fortunately, still understand some basic concepts, hopefully it is enough to survive in this two months. Haha….But, when I think on tomorrow where I have to spend several hours to test devices, really cannot imagine. Anyway, hope that I can learn somethings at the end…



*******Hehe…Gotta listen to Yanzi, Mayday and FIR !!!*******

No comments: